Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the ONGC Recruitment 2020 online application form. According to the ONGC Notification 2020, the vacancies are filled by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation and these vacancies are allotted for Graduate Trainees in Engineering and Geo-Science Disciplines i.e. AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Programming Officer & Transport Officer, etc Posts.
The candidates who want engineering jobs in central govt can make online registration by using the ONGC login and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
ONGC recruitment process for GTs will be based on GATE 2020 score & Personal Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in India. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this ONGC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details About ONGC Recruitment
|Job Name||AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Geophysicist, Materials Management Officer, Programming Officer & Transport Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||April 2020|
- Aspirants should possess Engineering/ PG Degree.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- The age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- ONGC recruitment process for GTs will be based on GATE 2020 score & Personal Interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Must See:- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply ONGC Recruitment
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is ongcindia.com.
- Click “Career” select “Recruitment Notice” to
- After that notification will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of application form
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here