Nuffic Neso India has released the Orange Tulip Scholarship India 2020-21 for the contestants who take admission in Bachelor / Master / Doctoral programs. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship and eligibility criteria are given below. In this article today, we will share with our readers the important specifications of the Orange Tulip Scholarship India 2020-21 Scheme for the year 2020-21.
All eligible and skilled applicants can check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, age limitation, notification and fill the Medhavi National Scholarship Registration form 2020 before the last date. The main objective of this scholarship is to support the financial aids for week students who want to complete their higher study.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and he/she has not been studying or working in the Netherlands for a long time and applicants must have enrolled in a Netherlands university or are in the process of admission and the university selected by the students will have a different rule.
Benefits of Tulip Scholarship India 2020-21
- 100% tuition fee (Please note no additional allowance towards living costs or visa costs)
- The benefits/nominals offered by each university could be different. Although there are Dutch universities that offer a 100% (full) study fee, other colleges may only offer a 50% reduction in study fees or only 25%. It is possible to offer only live expenses or visa fees, etc.
How to Apply For Tulip Scholarship India 2020-21
- First, go to the official website f the department which is https://www.nesoindia.org/
- After that go to the scholarship section for the apply scholarship.
- Hit on the “Guidelines” link for the scholarship you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Now hit on the “Apply” link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Phone: +91 80-23098104
Email: contact email@example.com