The ministry of human resource development, the government of india released the Prime Minister Research Fellowship 2019(pm research fellowship) online registration for B.Tech, M. Tech, M.sc. students. The main objective of this scholarship to encourage those students who are interested in the technical research field.
- First-year- 70,000 per month
- Second-year- 70,000 per month
- Third-year- 75,000 per month
- Fourth-year- 80,000 per month
- Fifth-year- 80,000 per month
pm research fellowship eligibility criteria are given below:-
- Students have finished or pursuing the last year of 4- (or 5) year ug undergraduate or 5-year included M.Tech or 5-year included M.Sc. or 2-year M.Sc. or 5-year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree agendas in Science and Technology streams from IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs/IIEST with a CGPA/CPI of at least 8.0 (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent.
- Applicants must have qualified GATE and be pursuing or have finished M.Tech./MS by Research at IISc/IITs/IISERs or CPI of 8.0 (on a 10-point scale) at the end of the Ist semester with a minimum of 4 courses
- Mark Sheets/Grade sheet/transcripts attested
- Project conceptual not above 1000 words (in pdf format)
- Photocopy of GATE qualifying certificates
- C. V. in pdf formate
- Passport size photo
How to Apply Form:-
- First, you check all the eligibility criteria carefully
- After that visit the official website. i.e. pmrf.in
- After that choose the qualification required option and fill all the essential documents
- After that fill the personal details, learning details.
- Upload the Passport size photo
- After that submit the application form and print out
Apply Online: Click Here
Official website: Click Here