Pune Municipal Corporation currently released the PMC Recruitment 2020. In this post total, 187 vacancies are available for the Social Development Department. And PMC released the recruitment notification on the official website of the department which is pmc.gov.in on 08.02.2020. Aspirants who are looking for Maharashtra govt jobs should send the filled application form to the given address. The last date for submission of the PMC Jobs 2020 application is 18.02.2020. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
Must See:- Canara Bank Scholarship 2020 Form Available
The applicants should pass 4th/ 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Degree/ M.Com from recognized university. Candidates should have attained the prescribed age limit. PMC selection may be based on the test/ interview/ merit list. More details about Pune Municipal recruitment vacancy, upcoming PMC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, and etc. will be uploaded on the official website. You get all the official notifications related to this vacancies please keep in touch with me.
- Aspirants should pass 4th/ 8th/ 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Degree/ M.Comfrom recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- PMC selection may be based on the test/ interview/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Check official notification for address details.
How to apply for PMC Recruitment 2020
- First, of all, go to the official website of the department pmc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “Department of Social Development”, click on the advertisement.
- After that notification will be open, read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Official Notification:- Click Here