Punjab National Bank has released the PNB Recruitment 2020 online application form new employment notice on 13.03.2020 for the recruitment of Chief Risk Officer on a contractual basis. There is 01 vacancy filled by PNB and this vacancy is allocated for CRO Posts. Punjab National Bank invites applications via offline mode from degree holders for above said PNB Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates may submit applications in the prescribed format which is available on the PNB official website by registered/speed post.
Also See:- National Museum Recruitment 2020 Apply Now
PNB will conduct an interview for the selection of suitable candidates for PNB Officer Vacancy. Selected candidates will be posted in New Delhi. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this PNB Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Applicants should hold Graduate Degree with Professional certification in Financial Risk Management or Professional Risk Management Certification.
- Check Advertisements for more educational qualifications.
- The minimum age should be 45 years and the maximum age should be 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on the interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.1000 via Demand Draft (in favor of “Punjab National Bank- Recruitment of CRO” and payable at New Delhi.)
- Address: General Manager-HRD, Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Management Division, 1 st floor, West Wing, Corporate Office Sector 10, Dwarka, NEW DELHI -110075
How to Apply for PNB Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website pnbindia.in.
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF CHIEF RISK OFFICER ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Application Form & Notification:– Click Here