The Sanskriti Foundation has invited applications for the Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2020. Every year this fellowship is given to a young woman who wants to do research on a current topic. It aims to promote young women journalists. On the subject of contemporary significance, there are granted this scholarship to qualified candidates each year. All the eligible applicants check here complete terms and conditions, Notification, and fill the online form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Eligibility Criteria for Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2020
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship is only open to women who are Indian Nationals.
- She must be between the age group of 25 to 40 years.
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship is exclusively for print journalists.
- The selected Fellows will be required to publish a stipulated number of articles in established publications.
Award of Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2020
- Prabha Dutt Fellowship will be given for Ten (10) months duration.
- Selected scholars will be provided with a grant of Rs. 1,00,000.
- The grant will be given in two phases.
- The first installment at the start of the award and the second after submission of the completed project.
How to Apply for Prabha Dutt Fellowship
- The women applicants need to prepare their Resume minimum of two pages.
- The complete address/Contact details/email id and also various other essential details have to consist in the Resume.
- A self-written minimum of 250-300 words content pertaining to the task must have created by the applicants.
- 2 recommendations must be pointed out on the CV together with their Address/Contact Facts and also trademark.
- Those records need to be sent out via email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or following pointed out address-.
Postal Service Address: Sanskriti Foundation,
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Phone Number: (+91) 11-2696 3226
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website:- Click Here