The government of Madhya Pradesh has issued the notification of Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020 for 12th Class students. All girls students who have passed Class 12th with good marks can apply for this scholarship. Financial assistance to meritorious girls students is to be provided in Madhya Pradesh under this scheme. This is a golden opportunity for those girls who are interested in higher education can apply for this scholarship. So don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply this scholarship form before the last date of the application form. Eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, How to Apply Online. For the latest update, candidates can bookmark our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- BPL Ration Card photocopy
- Intermediate Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Photo Copy of Bank Passbook
- To take advantage of the “Pratibha Kiran Scholarship“, the applicant girl student must be a permanent resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh (MP).
- The applicant must pass the first class (1st division) in the 12th standard.
- Applicant girl must have a Residence Certificate of Madhya Pradesh.
- The selection for the scholarship is based on marks in board exams and the needs of the student, academic details, other documents verification.
How to Apply for the Pratibha Kiran Scholarship 2020:
- First, visit the official website of the department.
- Click on the “Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Scheme” link.
- Read all the scheme related details carefully.
- Hit on the Register link.
- Fill the registration form and get a login.
- Hit on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all required details correctly
- Recheck all details and submit the application form.
- Submit the application form
Apply Online:- Click Here