About Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 is given below in detail. You can see all the important dates and eligibility criteria that are given below. Rail Coach Factory has recently released the recruitment advertisement [Notice No A-1/2020] for engagement of 400 Act Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Center, Kapurthala. In this application form, all the class 1oth and ITI passed students can apply for this job. So if you are also an eligible candidate then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form.
As per the RCF Kapurthala recruitment notification, these 400 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts. Applicants who want to get railway jobs can apply to this recruitment from 08.01.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 06.02.2020. RCF recruitment notification is available on the official website (rcf.indianrailways.gov.in).
Rail Coach Factory will select the candidates on the basis of the merit list. After that selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at RCF, Kapurthala (Punjab). Candidates must have possessed 10th/ ITI in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply.
Details About Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020
All the details about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 are given below:
|Starting date of online application form||08.01.2020|
|Last date of online application form||06.02.2020|
RCF Kapurthala 2020 Vacancy Details:
- As per the notification, Rail Coach Factory allocated overall 400 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for this Job:
- Candidates must have possessed 10th/ ITI from recognized board or institute of India.
- Check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- The candidate age limit should be between 15 to 24 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RCF selection will be based on the Merit list.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to Apply For this Jobs:
- Go to official website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for training under Act Apprenticeship Act 1961”, click on the advertisement.
- After that, Notification will be open. Read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
Apply Online: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Official Website: rcf.indianrailways.gov.in