Rajasthan High Court has released the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020, Advt No-282/2020 for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Clerk (Grade-II), Junior Assistant (JA) Vacancy at 1760 posts.
Interested candidates can apply by 27 April 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want a job in the government sector, So don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have Graduate degree or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Candidates must be Computer Knowledge
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30 March 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 April 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 April 2020.
- For General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates (Rajasthan Resident only) application fee Rs. 350/-
- For Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Clerk (Grade-II), Junior Assistant (JA) pay scale Rs. 33800-106700/- (Level 10)
- Other pay scale details go to official notification which is given below.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Type Writing Test on Computer (Speed & Efficiency Test)
Also See:- CUJ Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “Advt No-282/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- After that notification will be open read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- If you are eligible you can click the “Apply” button then enter your essential details.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here