Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board have released the latest notification Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2020 for the Patwari Vacancy at 4207 posts. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this job and fill the application form before the last date of the application form which is 26 February. All the other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below… Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board vacancy notification 2020 for Patwari 4207 Post. You can apply for Rajasthan Patwari recruitment from 20 January 2020 to 26 February 2020. Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2020, Rajasthan Patwari Bharti 2020.
Must See:- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduate from a recognized educational Institution.
- Other posts wise education qualification details please go to the official notification
- The candidate age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20 January 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 26 February 2020.
- For Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC candidates application fee Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Non-Creamy layer candidates application fee Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates application fee Rs. 250/-
- For Patwari post pay scale Rs 20800/-
- For more details pay scale details to go to official notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Exam.
How To Apply Rajasthan Patwari Recruitment 2020
- Mode of Apply: Through Online.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 20 January 2020 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.
- After that, Fill the application form and submit it.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Registration:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here