The reserve bank of India(RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020) released the online application form of an assistant in various offices of the Bank. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 20 to 28 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on three steps which are the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this application form from the date 23 December to 16 January. All the eligibility criteria are given below.
About RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020:-
- Job Name:- Assistant
- Qualification:- Any Degree
- Total Vacancies:- 926
- Experience:- Freshers
- Salary:- Rs.13,150- 34,990/-Month
- Last Date: 16 January
Eligibility Criteria for the RBI Assistant Recruitment:-
- Nationality:- Indian
- Age as on 01.08.2020:- 20-28 Years
- Educational Qualification:- Graduation with min 50% marks
- Computer Skills:- Basics
- The applicant must be having a degree of graduation from a reputed college or university approved by Govt. of India.
- At least 50% minimum marks that have to be scored by the candidate in graduation.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of computers and word processing.
Important Dates Related to RBI Assistant Recruitment:-
- The released date of application form:- December 23, 2020
- Last date to apply for RBI Assistant:- January 16, 2020
- RBI Assistant Admit Card 2020:- February 2020
- RBI Assistant 2020 exam date – Prelims:- February 16, 2020
- RBI Assistant Result 2020- Prelims:- March 2020
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date:- March 2020
Category Wise Vacancies of RBI Assistant Recruitment:-
- SC: 98
- OBC: 182
- GENERAL: 473
- PWD: 51
- EX- SERVICEMAN: 118
- TOTAL: 926
- OBC/General:- Rs. 450
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS:- 50
How to Fill the Application Form:-
- First, go to the official website of the application form and read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully
- After that, select new registration and fill the application form carefully.
- After that, upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Before the fee payments check the application form that all the given details are right.
- Complete the application fee payments.
- Submit the application form.
For more details:– Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here