Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is a captive automotive technology and business center supporting Renault & Nissan globally. Established in 2007, it is located in Mahindra World City, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. RNTBCI was bestowed with the ISO 9001:2015 certification in 2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification in 2020.
RNTBCI contributes to Technology requirements with dedicated teams for Product Engineering: Vehicle and Components, Chassis, Powertrain, Embedded Software, Electrical and Electronic, Customer Performance, CAE and Test; Process Engineering: BIW, Trims, Stamping, Powertrain; Research & Advanced Engineering: System Development, Battery Research, Social Research, and Creative Lab. RNTBCI has After-Sales Engineering, in-house Styling, and Test Capabilities for Multi-media/ EE Systems, Test Tracks, Test Chambers, and partnerships with various test agencies. RNTBCI also contributes to Business requirements in areas of Information Systems & Information Technology (IS/IT); Alliance Purchase Organisation (APO); Alliance Costing Organization(ACO)and Global Shared Services (Finance, HR, GTC). As RNTBCI is serving both Renault and Nissan many of the Alliance practices are embodied in our way of working.
Renault Nissan Technology 2022 Software Engineer
- Company name: Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India (RNTBCI)
- Website: www.www.alliance-2022.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Batch: 2022
- CTC: 4.24 – 4.75 LPA
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects, and other developers to analyze the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and provide reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Renault Nissan Technology 2022 Job Responsibilities:
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply with non-functional requirements such as security, performance, etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
Apply Online:- Click Here
See all Jobs:- Click Here