Saraswat Bank Bharti 2020 is announced by the Saraswat Bank Mumbai. In this recruitment 100 vacancies are available and the name of those posts are Junior Officer (Marketing & Operations). The last date for filling the Online Application Form for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2020 till 15 January 2020. If you are also eligible candidates the do not miss this opportunity and apply for this job before the last date of the application form which is 15 January.
Saraswat Bank Junior Officer Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available at www.saraswatbank.com. Applicants should hold Degree from recognized universities. The age limit should be 21 to 27 years. The selection process of this job is based on the online test and interview. selected candidates will be deployed at Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai/ Thane/ Greater Mumbai/ Pune Maharashtra.
Important dates About Saraswat Bank Recruitment:
- Starting to filling the application form: 1 January 2020
- Last date to fill the application form: 15 January 2020
- CBT date: 27 January 2020
- Official Website: www.saraswatbank.com
Also, see: HCL Recruitment 2020, 100 Vacancies Released
- As per the notification, overall 100 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Region-wise vacancy details are given below.
[table id=32 /]
- Applicants should have a degree from a recognized university
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- The age limit should be 21 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
The Saraswat Bank will recruit the aspirants via Online Test & Interview.
- The fee of application form is Rs.600 and pay via online mode.
How to Fill the Application Form:
- first, Go to the official website of the departments saraswatbank.com.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement “Recruitment for Post of Junior Officer”, click on the advertisement.
- After that, Notification will be open, read all the eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form.
- After that, Fill the application form carefully and pay the fee online.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here