The Buddy4Study India Foundation has released the Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 online application form for all those students who are presently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation Courses in any stream (Arts, Science, Commerce). All the eligible contenders fill the Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme 2020 Online Form before the last date that 30th June 2020.
Also See:- Nikon Scholarship 2020 Program Apply Online
Required Documents for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
- Classification proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport etc.)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License/Passport/etc.)
- Last year Mark Sheet
- Recent admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank Account details (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Parent Income Proof subjected by the Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Affidavit (notarized)
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- Open for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation program (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 board with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The annual family income should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation from a recognized college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
Also See:- Vodafone Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply for Scholarship
- First of all, go to the official website of the department.
- After that click on the “Apply Online”.
- After that register yourself on the official website.
- Fill the scholarship application form accurately
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Press on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process
- Finally, take the print out for the next process
- Last Date for receipt of the application form: 30th June 2020
Apply Online:- Click Here