About Schaeffler India Scholarship 2019:-
Schaeffler India Limited had activated the Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship 2019 Online Registration Form to support the engineering students who need financial aid to complete their education. The initiative is aimed at helping promising youth especially young women to make a career in the fields of science and engineering. Schaeffler India would like to provide Scholarships to 30 meritorious engineering students for the year 2019-2020 from economically disadvantaged families who aspire to become Engineers.
Be a part of our family and team. Find yourself being nurtured by the best minds and the most effective pedagogy that recognizes and nurtures your talent.
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Parents income proof (Certificate from Tehsildar/Magistrate/Salary Slips/ BPL Card/ Ration Card/ITR/Form 16)
- Intermediate Mark Sheet
- Admission Fee Receipt/Student Bonafide Certificate/Admission correspondence/Student ID card
For apply Schaeffler Scholarship: Click Here
- The Scholarship grant shall be offered to brilliant students on a yearly basis to fulfill their educational needs. Scholarship support of INR 75000 per year is granted to selected scholars in equal annual installments till the time they graduate successfully from college
- INR 75,000 per year for the complete duration of engineering program
Eligibility Criteria for Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship:-
- This scholarship Scheme for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu only
- Students must have scored more than 60% marks in Intermediate (Science) in academic session 2019
- B.TECH streams that shall be given choice include Mechanical, Production, Instrumentation, Mechatronics and Automobile
- Parents applicant income must be less than INR 5, 00,000 (5 Lakhs)
- For Schaeffler India, Hope Engineering Scholarship 2019-20 selection process, all the applications received are vetted as per the eligibility criteria. Those candidates whose applications are selected go through an interview session along with their parents in which it is determined whether they are eligible for the Scholarship or not.
- First, the applicants are shortlisted for interview based on their application form (according to the student’s proximity to the place).
- The candidate will have to bear the cost of traveling on their own if the case may be.
- A jury of eminent members will conduct the interview and counsel the candidate.
- On the basis of candidates’ performance in the interview and fulfilling eligibility criteria, the final recipient of the Scholarship is announced.