Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) released the SEBI Recruitment 2020 online application form. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in various streams across India.
In this recruitment, nearly 147 vacancies are allotted for the following such as General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form which is 23.03.2020.
Also See:- DRDO Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Now
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this SEBI Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
SEBI Vacancy 2020 Details
- Master Degree (Law)/ Bachelor Degree (Law)/ CA/ CFA / CS/ Engineering Graduate in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29.02.2020.
- However, check official notification for age reservation & relaxation.
- Starting Date of Online Application:- 07.03.2020
- Last Date of Online Application:- 25.03.2020
- Phase I Online Exam:- 12.04.2020
- Phase-II Online Exam:- 03.05.2020
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Other benefits such as House Allowances, Leave Fare, medical expenses..etc
- For more details check the official notification which is given below.
Mode of selection shall be a three-stage process such as,
- Phase I (Online Screening Exam)
- Phase II (Online Exam)
- Phase III (Interview)
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs:- Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ PWBD:- Rs. 100
- Candidates are required to apply OnLine through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07, 2020, to March 23, 2020.
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- Find the advertisement regarding Officer Grade A 2020 and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- And at last click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here