Modi Foundation has released the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020 Online Application from Class 8th, 9th. 10th, 11th, and 12 students. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the students. The related department Modi foundation is willing to award such a golden chance to all such proving students. This chance is served for all such willing students who are in the class of 8th to 12th. The starting date to apply to the Modi Foundation Scholarship will be Available Soon. For the latest updates of stay connected with us.
If you are also one of the eligible and interested applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020 before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. Scholarship plays a very important role for all those students who need financial aid. For complete information eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, How to apply online which is mention below check it carefully.
Eligibility for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020
- Applicants must be studying in class 8th to 12th
- The Indian citizen who belongs to state/s – Uttar Pradesh, West UP states, Himachal Pradesh.
- Contestants who secured 1st rank get a cash prize of INR 50000. The amount will be given to 25 students.
- Students who secured 2nd rank get INR 40000. The amount will be given to 50 students.
- Students who secured 3rd rank get INR 30000. The Amount will be given to 75 students.
- Students who secured 4th rank get INR 15000. The Amount will be given to 100 students.
- Students who secured 5th rank get INR 8000. The award will be given to 250 students.
- Admission Letter
- Two recent passport size photographs
- signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian
- Proof of identity
- IT returns or IT assessment order of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- parent/guardian income
How to Apply for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2020
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is https://www.modifoundation.co.in
- The next task is to find the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship link on the home page as given in the menu bar.
- Follow the link to apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- After that, fill the application form carefully.
- After that, attach all the required documents.
- After then it finds all right so press submits button for submission.
- Then, do the online payment by following the link that is already given.