About The Job:
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward. So Software Engineer Google Recruitment 2022 is the best opportunity for those who want to work with Google.
Google Recruitment 2022:
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Salary||10 – 16 LPA*|
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval, and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, or Python.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Commitment to quality