South Eastern Railway has released the South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 online application form. It conducts General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the selection of suitable aspirants.
It invites online applications from eligible serving regular employees of SER for filling up the vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot, Comml. cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Sr. Comml. cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist & Junior Engineer against GDCE quota.
There are 617 vacancies are filled by SER and these vacancies are allotted for South Eastern Railway GDCE Vacancy 2020. Applicants must have passed Matric/ HSC or 12th std/ Degree/ Diploma. The candidate’s upper age limit should be 42 years. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form.
Other details about this South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.03.2020 (10.00 am)
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23.04.2020 (6.00 pm)
South Eastern Railway GDCE Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||324|
|Comml. cum Ticket Clerk||63|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||68|
|Sr. Comml. cum Ticket Clerk||84|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||70|
- ALP: Matric or it’s equivalent/ ITI Certificate.
- cum Ticket Clerk: HSC/ 12th Std or it’s equivalent.
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: HSC/ 12th Std or its equivalent/ Typing
- Comml. cum Ticket Clerk: Degree or equivalent.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: Degree and Typing.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma
- Check Advertisements for more educational qualifications.
- UR: 18 to 42 years.
- OBC: 18 to 45 years.
- SC/ ST: 18 to 47 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- South Eastern Railway will select the aspirants on the basis of computer-based examination, typing test (only for Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Sr. Clerk cum Typist) and document verification.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is www.rrcser.co.in
- Click “Notice” to find the advertisement “GDCE Notification No. SER/P-HQ/RRC/GDCE/2020” click on the advertisement.
- After that notification will be open read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Address, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No &, etc.
- Ans, at last click on the, submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here