Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation have released the TANGEDCO AE Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancy at 600 Posts. Interested candidates can apply by 16 March 2020. So all the Interested candidates can apply by 16 March 2020. So all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 16 March 2020. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the banking field (private sector).
Must See:- DTE Assam Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) vacancy notification 2020 for Assistant Engineer (AE) 600 posts. You can apply online in TNEB Recruitment from 15 February 2020 to 16 March 2020All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, GSECL Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have A Bachelor’s degree equivalent from recognized board/ University/ Institution.
- More education qualification details go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 16 March 2020.
- For Assistant Engineer pay scale Rs.39800 – 126500/-.
- Other pay scale details go to official notification.
- Candidates will be select based on Written Exam and Interview.
How To Apply TANGEDCO AE Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://www.tangedco.gov.in/ After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here