TNEB TANGEDCO Accountant Recruitment 2020 Notification has been released on the official site of the department. TamilNadu Electricity Board has released the recruitment notification for the Accountant post. Candidates can know the notification details related to this job like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Vacancy, Selection Process are given in this post.
Details About TNEB TANGEDCO Accountant Recruitment 2020:
All the details about the TNEB TANGEDCO Accountant Recruitment are given below, you can see all the important date and process:-
[table id=34 /]
TNEB Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have possessed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (OR) Science (OR) Commerce from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have an age limit of between 18yrs to 35yrs
TNEB Accountant Recruitment Application Fee:
The application fee of the TNEB Accountant Recruitment of the different category are given below:-
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/DC:- Rs.1000/-
- SC, SC(A), ST, DW, Differently Abled Persons:- Rs.500/-
TNEB Accountant Recruitment Salary:
- Selected Candidates will have pay of Rs. in between Rs.19500 – 62000/-
Selection Process of this Recruitment:
The selection process of this recruitments is based on the three steps which are given below:
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
How to Apply for TNEB Accountant Recruitment:
- Go to the Official site http://www.tangedco.gov.in/index.html.
- In the Home Page, Search for the TNEB Accountant notification.
- Download or view the official notification on their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility for TNEB Recruitment 2020.
- Go through the online application link “Apply Now”.
- Create your registration on TNEB Recruitment Page and Fill all correct details.
- Upload your scanned copy of the photo and signature to their application form.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application and pay the application fees.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Apply Online: Activated on 10 January 2020
Official Website: Click Here
Notification:- Click Here