TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has released the TPSC Recruitment 2020 online application form for the posts of Tripura Civil Service, Grade-II & Tripura Police Service, Grade-II.
TPSC released a new job notification (Advt. No.03/2020) for filling up 40 vacancies under GA (P&T) department. The last date to submit the online application is 09-04-2020.
Also See:- KC Mahindra Scholarships 2020 Apply Online
Preliminary Examination will be held on 07.06.2020. Applicants not required to upload any documents along with the application, but they should carry it during the interview. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this TPSC Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Applicants should hold a degree from a recognized university
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 21 years as on 01.03.2020
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.03.2020
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:10.03.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09.04.2020
The examination will be conducted in three successive stages namely
- I) Preliminary Examination.
- II) Main Examination.
- III) Personality Test.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Rs.300/- only for General Applicants.
- Rs.250/- only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Applicants.
- SC/ST applicants of other States should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidates along with recruitment fees prescribed for general candidates.
How to Apply for Tripura Public Service Commission
- Go to the official website @ tpsc.gov.in
- Find ‘Advertisement’ given on the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria and information given in the advertisement.
- Click ‘Online Application‘ given on the home page.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:– Click Here