Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC Recruitment 2020 online application form. Under this recruitment Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination, 2020 and Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2020 available for the selection of suitable candidates for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer, Sub Registrar, and others. Recently UPPSC has published the recruitment notification [ADVT. NO. : A-1/E-1/2020] on 21.04.2020 to fill up 200 vacancies in UP state.
Also See:- FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Here
Applicants who want to get jobs in Uttar Pradesh govt can make the online registration form 21.04.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 21.05.2020. Applicants must have completed Degree/ Law Degree/ PG Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university.
Applicants must have completed the Engineering age limit should be 21 years to 40 years. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this UPPSC Recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Law Degree/ PG Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university.
- Check Advertisements for more educational qualifications.
- The age limit should be 21 years to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Starting Date for Online Registration:- 21.04.2020
- Last date for payment:- 18.05.2020
- Last Date for Online Registration:- 21.05.2020
Also See:- IGKV Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Here
- UPPSC may select the aspirants on test/ interview
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.125 for Gen/ EWS/ OBC candidates and Rs.65 for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
- Rs.25 for PH aspirants.
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2020
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “A-1/E-1/2020 , 21/04/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- After that, a notification will be open to read the notification carefully before filling the application form and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here