Upstox has announced a job notification for the post of Upstox Software Development Engineer off-campus Drive. A student from various disciplines can apply for Upstox Recruitment 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. All the interested candidates can apply for this job before the last date.
Upstox Software Development Engineer
|Post Name||Software Development|
|Experience||2022 Pass out|
Upstox is a tech-first low-cost broking firm in India providing trading opportunities at unbeatable prices. The company provides trading on different segments such as equities, commodities, currency, futures, options which are available on its Upstox Pro Web and Upstox Pro Mobile trading platforms.
By applying sound engineering principles, complex problems can be solved.
Getting creative by incorporating new technologies, tools, methods, and processes into your solution.
Assesses feedback and applies industry- or internal-best practices to solve technical or cognitive problems.
Eligibility Criteria for Upstox Software Development Engineer
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge of computing fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- fluent in English
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- Technical affinity or a desire to develop your technical acumen
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
Apply Online:- Click Here