Kerala State Welfare Corporation has released the Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020 online application form for all those students who belong to economically backward forward communities and want to complete the higher education. According to the latest official notification, this scholarship scheme will be given to students from High School Level to Post Graduation.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Higher Secondary students are Rs.4000/- every year.
Graduation level students are Rs.16000/- every year
Professional students and Rs.10000/- every year
Post-graduation level students are Rs.7000/- every year
Professional students and Rs.5000/- every year
Total No. of Scholarship
- Higher Secondary Courses: 10000
- Graduation Courses: 10,600 (6,600 for non-professional students and 4000 for professional students)
- Post Graduation Courses: 2250 (250 for professional students and 2000 for non-professional students)
- Class 10th /High School: Students must obtain 70 % marks in last year’s exam.
- Higher Secondary: Student must obtain 70 % marks in SSLC from recognized universities
- Graduation Courses: Students Passed intermediate with 60% marks from recognized universities
- Post Graduation: Applicants must obtain 60% marks in Graduation Courses for science students and 55% for Arts and Commerce, Management, Law, Medicine, Engineering students from recognized universities
- Parents Income should be less than 2 lakhs based on all sources.
- Age limitation: Applicants age cannot cross 35 years
Also See:- KC Mahindra Scholarships 2020 Apply Online
- Institution certificate
- Income certificate (original) from the village office.
- Photocopy of mark list of SSLC
- Photocopy of the front passbook in the name of applicant (should have Name, Account No, IFSC Code, Address, etc)
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
Kerala State Welfare Corporation for forwarding Communities Ltd.
L2, Kuleena, TC 9/476,
Jawahar Nagar, Kowdiar P.O.,
Apply Online:– Click Here