Zoom helps people and businesses stay connected so they can get more done together. We’re the go-to communications platform for small and large businesses alike, and growing rapidly with employees working to deliver happiness across the globe. We’re also proud to have a positive social impact by enabling continuity for educational institutions, governments, the healthcare sector, and many other essential industries.
From meetings, chat, and phone, to webinars and online events, companies trust Zoom to power all their communication needs. Our secure, reliable, video-first cloud platform offers a frictionless experience that is simple to manage, delightful to use, and friendly to build on.
Job Description of Zoom Data Engineer Recruitment 2022:
As a Data Engineer (NCG), you will be involved in supporting and developing new features and fixes in our Business Systems that support Zoom Operations worldwide. This will be a great learning opportunity for someone with good business process acumen and with good coding/testing skills.
Our Data Science teams lie at the foundation of Zoom’s success. As a Data Engineer, you will play an important role in driving the growth of Zoom by surfacing, analyzing, and reporting on data that drives mission-critical business decisions. As a member of the Data Science team, you will focus on marketing and e-commerce analytics with the goal of scaling Zoom’s e-commerce and freemium insights business in a period of hyper-growth and international expansion. You’ll be working cross-functionally with teams of Product Engineers, Data Science, Sales, and Marketing Managers on some of the most critical projects in the company.
Job Responsibilities of Zoom Data Engineer Recruitment 2022:
- Assist with building and maintaining Zoom product features and services.
- Build, deploy and upgrade our real-time compute infrastructure.
- Design and implement features to improve our systems.
- Connect with customers to understand their goals and needs and translate those into solutions our team can deliver.
- Configure tooling for systems scalability, ensure we have the capacity for future growth.
- Ensure our systems are continuously monitored and running efficiently with a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices.
- Test current algorithms and write testing documents.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the business to drive the delivery of features, processes, and happiness.
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree (B.E./B.Tech) or equivalent degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Should have very good analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Coding experience in Java (or similar) and SQL is mandatory
- Should be a self-starter, faster learner with the ability to learn new skills quickly and drive solutions in the face of challenges
- Ability to take concepts all the way to successful outcomes through partnership, collaboration, and teamwork
- Detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated.
- Team player, ability to work effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn something new
Apply Online:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here