Zoological Survey of India has released the ZSI Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant, Library & Information Assistant, Junior Zoological Assistant, Girl Cadet Instructor, Senior Zoological Assistant, Technical Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Library Clerk, Laboratory Technician, etc. In these recruitments a total of 225 posts available. Interested candidates can apply by 20 March 2020.
Also See:- NIC Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) vacancy notification 2020 for ZSI Senior Radio Technician, Junior Engineer, Mechanical Supervisor, Clerk, Laboratory Asst & Other 225 Posts. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, IBM Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class and Graduate Degree or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent from a recognized university.
- For more education qualification details go to official notification.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 February 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 March 2020.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- Senior Radio Technician Pay Scale Rs.35400 to 112400/- Per Month.
- Junior Zoological Assistant Pay Scale Rs.29200 to 92300/- Per Month.
- Junior Engineer Pay Scale Rs.35400 to 112400 Per Month.
- Mechanical Supervisor pay scale Rs.35400 to 112400 Per Month.
Must See:- MPSC PSI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- For All Candidates candidates application fee: Rs.100/-.
- For ST/SC/ PWD/ EXSM candidates application fee: NiL.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Computer Based Examination and Interview.
How to Apply for ZSI Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is https://zsi.gov.in/App/index.aspx
- After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here