ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation. ABB has announced a job notification for the post of Data Scientist. A student from the mentioned stream can apply for ABB Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
- Working with business managers to frame a problem, both mathematically and within the business context.
- Understanding business data and how to use it appropriately in data analysis.
- Performing exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the problem.
- Constructing and fitting statistical, machine learning, or optimization models.
- Applying and developing appropriate advanced statistical, machine learning, and/or deep learning models and algorithms to classify structured or unstructured data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and developing analytical solutions to optimize business processes.
- Testing performance of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Performing analysis using industry-leading text mining, data mining, analytical tools, and open-source software.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Applied Statistics/Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research or related field preferably from the top schools such IITs, NIT, DU, DSE, etc.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Advanced Analytics; 1+ years of experience with advanced statistical modeling and machine learning.
ABB Data Scientist Preferred skill:
- Highly proficient with analytical/predictive modeling software. (Python/R/SAS or similar). Strong understanding and experience with predictive/analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing on big data; Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Big data technology experience (Spark, Hadoop, Hive SQL). Experience with Hadoop and Hive tables. Experience with dealing with both structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of data scientists exchanging knowledge. Must have significant experience in making presentations for senior leadership and in storytelling.
- Must be a self-starter/strong drive for results and willing to work in a setup that is in the inception stage. Willingness to learn new skills and methods as needed – continuous learning mindset.
Apply Online:- Click Here