City Union Bank released the City Union Bank Recruitment 2020 online application form. There are many numbers of candidates who will be recruited for DGM & AGM Posts. City Union bank invites online application through www.cityunionbank.com. Aspirants who are looking for Bank Jobs in Private Sector Bank those candidates should submit the application online on or before 24.03.2020.
Candidates age limit should be 45 years to 52 years for DGM posts and 40 years to 50 years for AGM Posts. Minimum 20 years of Banking experience and having a minimum of 2 years of experience in Chief Manager cadre (Scale IV)/ Assistant General Manager cadre (Scale V).
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this City Union Bank Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details About CUB 2020
|Job Name||Deputy General Managers (Scale VI) & Assistant General Managers (Scale V)|
|Salary||Salary will be based on the industry standards|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||24.03.2020|
- Candidates should possess Professionally qualified/Post Graduate/Graduate – preferably with JAIIB/CAIIB.
- Check Advertisements for educational qualifications.
- Minimum 20 years of Banking experience and having a minimum of 2 years of experience in Chief Manager cadre (Scale IV)/ Assistant General Manager cadre (Scale V).
- Candidates age limit should be 45 years to 52 years for DGM posts and 40 years to 50 years for AGM Posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- City Union Bank recruitment process will be based on interview.
How to apply for City Union Bank Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is cityunionbank.com.
- Click “Career” to find the advertisement for AGM & DGM Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- After that fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of application form
Apply Online:– Click Here
Official Website:– Click Here