IBM JOBS: IBM is hiring for IBM Information Developer Intern 2021/2022 at the Pune location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the application link. Do you have a passion for transforming complex technical concepts into clear and engaging stories? Do you have an interest in technology that powers customer business worldwide and across multiple industries? As a technical writer in the IBM Cloud Pak content development, you’ll be in a fast-paced role, responsible for designing and developing customer documentation and content for the Cloud Paks product portfolio.
IBM Information Developer Intern
- Company name: IBM
- Website: www.ibm.com
- Job Position: Intern – Information Developer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 28K Per Month (Expected)
Role and Responsibilities:
As a writer on the IBM Cloud Pak content development team, you will be responsible for developing customer documentation. You will collaborate with a diverse group of developers, designers, and testers in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines; coordinating your workload with the wider team but working independently. In this role, you will need to quickly gain a sound theoretical and practical understanding of the technical details and produce documentation that delights our customers. You will also advise the development team on style and language use within the product.
Required Skills for IBM Information Developer Intern :
- Writing, curating, and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and usability.
- Modeling and formatting content into viable, feasible, and desirable solutions.
- Professional quality writing and communication skills
- Researching and studying a subject and its context to inform content.
- Experience working in an agile, squad-based, continuous delivery development model.
- Able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to a dynamic, team-based environment.”
Apply Online:- Click Here