Online Application Form is available for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship at the authorized website of the department. Applicants whose profiles match with this scheme’s eligibility criteria don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for this Scholarship Scheme for 3,000 girl children before the last date of the application form.
About Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021-22
A Golden opportunity has come to the notice for those families who have single girl children that Union Grant Commission (UGC) has publicized Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2021 through a current notification. www.ugc.ac.in scholarship those girls students will be benefited who want to take admission in Non-Professional Post Graduate courses and have some financial problems to meet their expenses. All eligible’s can apply through the link which is mention at the bottom of this page by using very simple steps.
Single daughter scholarship application form 2021-22 is available on UGC’s official website and all eligible and willing girls can fill their UGC registration form online once visiting its organization web page. The UGC.ac.in child fellowship is relevant to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university. We shall provide all instructions/directions related to Indra Gandhi Single Girl Child Fellowship next to this page.
The Central Government of India is planning to uplift the status of all females in India by giving and supporting them in their studies through many educational policies and Indira Gandhi Fellowship is one of the tries for giving opportunities to pursuing their further studies for post-graduate education (Non-Professional Courses only).
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- The female aspirant who will be a single girl child of her parents will be eligible to apply for the Indra Gandhi Scholarship 2021-22.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post-graduate college.
- This scholarship is available to PG-I year students only.
- Admission to PG Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
- Candidate should upload scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs. 50/-stamp paper duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazette Officer.
- A copy of the Joining report from the College/university where the student has taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation course.
How to Apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2021-22
- First, Candidates require visiting the department’s official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now search for an appropriate link related to “Online Application for Indra Gandhi Scholarship and open it.
- After that visit the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- The first step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with the required details as per the format is given in below:
Apply Online www.ugc.ac.in