About Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana:-
The government of Himachal Pradesh has opened Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2019 online application form at the authorized website of the department. The main objectives of this scholarship to provide financial supports for those students who have passed class 12th or are in graduation. If you are also an eligible applicant, then you can apply this application form through the given link.
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Admission Certificate
- Diploma or Courses after 12th (if any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- The applicant must be a citizen of Himachal Pradesh.
- The applicant must have 60% mark in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) or BA/B.Sc/B.Com.
- The applicant must have taken admission in an academic and professional course.
According to the latest, official notification department will shortlist on the basis of merit.
How to Apply Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana:-
Eligible candidates can apply for this scholarship through the following steps:-
- Visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal and Click on ‘New Registration‘
- Read all the instructions carefully and then select the undertaking and continue.
- After that choose the state of domicile, scholarship category, Scheme type, Gender, Applicant’s name, date of birth, email ID and Mobile number.
- Then complete all the bank account details(Bank Name, IFSE Number, Account Number)
- Select Adhar or Account Number as classification details and then click on the ‘Register button’.
- After that Login the registration form through OTP.
- After that, an ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly. No changes can be made once submitted. Multiple form submission is not allowed.
Important Dates Related to Indira Gandhi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2019:-
- Scholarship Submission Last Date:- 31 October 2019
- Last date for defective verification:- 15 November 2019
- Last date for institute verification:- 15 November 2019