IOCL Scholarship 2019-20:-
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited will soon update the IOCL Scholarship 2020 application form for those students who are pursuing B.A., M.A., B.com, M.com, B.sc, M.sc, B.tech, M.tech courses. This is the golden opportunity for those students who are suffering from economic problems due to the weaker family. The Indian Oil grants monetary help and provides an opportunity to apply online through a standard procedure. Therefore, the candidates must fill the Application Forms. The forms will subsequently release on the official website of the department of Indian Oil.
Every year a large number of students apply for this scholarship. So if you are also an eligible candidate then don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the IOCL Scholarship 2020 online through the official website of Indian oil which is given below before the last date of the application form.
the Scholarship is offered for the candidates pursuing 10+, ITI, Engineering, MBBS, MBA Streams. The basic eligibility is defined as per the course which the candidate is pursuing. Eligibility criteria are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship:-
[table id=30 /]
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 15 years and the maximum age should not exceed 30 years.
- The age depends upon the category of education.
- OBC applicants: – 3 years.
- SC/ST applicants: – 5 years.
- PWD applicants: – 10 years.
Note:- The income of the applicant’s family is not more than 1 lakh.
Required Min. Marks and Scholarship Amount:-
The min. marks are depending on the category of education which is given below:-
[table id=31 /]
Required Documents for the Scholarship:-
- Income Certificate.
- Cost Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- The last Exam Passed Marksheet.
- Passport size photograph and signature.
- Fees details slip.
For more detail visit the official website of Indian Oil www.iocl.com.
How to Apply the Scholarship Form:-
- First, Go to the official website of the IOCL department. (www.iocl.com)
- Then click on the link of online scholarship form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- After that upload the passport size photograph and all the required documents.
- And, at last, submit the scholarship form.