About Jee Main:-
Jee Main Registration form of 2020 has been released on a new website jeemain.nta.nic.in.The last date to apply the form is 30 September 2020 Only those students can apply for jee main 2020 January which is passed class 12 in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020. Adhar card for the apply application form is not mandatory but a photo id proof is compulsory for registration. It is a national level screening test conducted every year to offer admission into B.E, B.Tech, B.Plan and B.Arch programs. The entrance test of JEE Mains is held twice in a year in January and April.
What is the new update in jee main 2020 application form:
- Application fee has increased
There are two websites for registration, i.e. jeemain.nic.in and jaamain.nta.nic.in
Important Dates Regarding Jee Main 2020:
[table id=3 /]
Jee Main Registration Form 2020 you can apply below the given link:
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Download Syllabus: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- Exam Date Online: 06-11 January 2020
- Admit Card Available: 06 December 2019
- Result Declared: 31/01/2020
New Syllabus of Jee Main
- Three papers for JEE Main. Paper 1 for B. E/ B. Tech, Paper 2 for B.Arch, Paper 3 for B.Planning.
- Paper 1 will now consist of 77 questions where 25 questions will be asked from each section. Earlier the paper had 90 questions in total.
- Paper 2 is now only set for B.Arch courses. It will consist of 77 questions and the total marks allotted is 400.
- Paper 3 will consist of 100 questions and the paper will be out of 4oo marks.