Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships is the social welfare initiative of Tata Trusts. This scholarship program supports all the students who want to complete their graduation and post-graduation in medical and healthcare sciences at Indian institutions. Under this scholarship program selected candidates are provided with financial support converting up to their academic fees.
Tata Trusts invites applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams in India, for the current academic year 2019-2020. The application forms will be available online from 16th October 2019 till 14th November 2019.
Tata Trusts is one of India’s oldest and reputed philanthropic organizations. The scholarship program which has been running for the last few years now has helped many students in pursuing their dream career.
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship:-
- Open for those students who enrolled in UG or PG programs in Healthcare and Medical Sciences disciplines.
- Bachelors candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies.
- Masters candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply
- The eligibility criterion – Percentage or CGPA – is mentioned against each stream.
- 30% to 80% of academic fees as paid to the academic institution.
Information and Instructions Related to TATA TRUSTS SCHOLARSHIPS:-
- Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not
have any access to it after submission.
- The scholarship partially covers tuition fees and other related academic fees paid to
- Please select the appropriate academic stream. Inappropriate selection will lead to
disqualification of the application.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application
form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/illegible/ manipulated
documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
For More Instruction:- Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here