West Bengal government has invited the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021 Online Registration Form to the official website. All the eligible and talented contenders check the complete the eligibility below and apply online before the last through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. This scholarship is also known as the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship.
West Bengal Higher Education Department provides Swami Vivekananda Scholarships to the meritorious students, who scored at least 60% on the last board examination. This scholarship is known as the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship and is formally known as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
|Online Application Start||7th October 2021|
|Online Application Close||15th February 2022|
|Scholarship Distribution||March 2022|
The Application Process for the SVMCM Scholarship is Online. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 will be provided to the students who currently passed Madhyamik, Higher Secondary examination or took admission on B.Tech, MBBS, Diploma, Nursing, M.Phil, Ph.D., etc courses. The last date of the application form is 15th February 2022 (for Fresh).
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2021
|Course||Amount per Month|
|Higher Secondary (XI & XII)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 1000|
|UG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 1500|
|PG (Arts & Commerce)||Rs. 2000|
|PG (Science & Professional Courses)||Rs. 2500|
|UG (Engineering / Medical/ Honours)||Rs. 5000|
|Diploma (Polytechnic / GNM / Para-medical)||Rs. 1500|
- For the Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means (SVMCM) Scholarship 2021, visit the official Application portal, www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in. The application must be done only through this website Click on the ‘Register Here‘ button.
- Now an information page will open, read this information carefully and after that tick on the Tick Box and then click the Proceed for Registration button.
- From the Registration, category chose the correct Directorate as per your current course and then click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application‘ button.
- After that fill the application form carefully.
- After successful registration, you will get an Application ID, This id number will require login purposes and other purposes also. Note it down for future use.
- Now log in with your Application ID and Password to visit the dashboard. Then click on the ‘Edit Profile/Application‘ option to add your details information regarding this Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
- After that upload all the documents that are given in the application form and click on the submit button.
Apply Online:- Click here