Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has released the CDAC Noida Recruitment 2020 through the notification [Advertisement No.C-DAC/Noida/02/February/2020] on 25.02.2020 for the appointment of Project Manager & Project Engineer Posts on Contract Basis and it starts the CDAC Registration 2020 from 25.02.2020. Totally 132 vacancies are allocated for CDAC Jobs 2020. It invites online application from engineering graduates.
CDAC selection will be based on an online exam and interview. Candidates who have shortlisted in CDAC recruitment process those candidates will be placed at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Noida [UP]. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form. Other details about this CDAC Noida Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
Details About CDAC Project Engineer
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No.C-DAC/Noida/02/February/2020|
|Job Name||Project Manager & Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Noida [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.03.2020|
- Aspirants should have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D./ PG degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Project Manager: age limit should be 50 years.
- Project Engineer: age limit should be 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CDAC selection will be based on an online exam and interview.
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply CDAC Noida Recruitment 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is www.cdac.in
- Click “Career” select “Current job opportunities” find the advertisement “C-DAC Noida invites application for various positions (Advertisement No.C-DAC/Noida/02/February/2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- After that read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details carefully in the job application form.
- After filling the application form click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here