Ministry of Human Resources Development, Department of Higher Education has released the Central Sector Scholarship 2019-20 For College & University. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial support to the students. The students who are studying in Class 11 to PG level to help them to their daily expenses during higher studies. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Central Sector Scholarship before the last date of the application form.
Those candidates will be benefited from this scholarship scheme who are studying from 11th class to Post Graduation level in the Govt schools or colleges or universities. The scholarship award is Rs.10000/- per annum at the Graduation level for the first 3 years of College and University courses and Rs.20000/- per annum at the Post-Graduation level. Applicants Students pursuing professional courses, in case, where the duration, of course,e is five (5) years/Integrated course would get Rs.20000/- per annum in the 4th and 5th year.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Sector Scholarship
- The students who score above 80% marks in Class XII or equivalent in the relevant stream are eligible to apply.
- The students whose parent/guardian annual income not exceed Rs. Eight lakhs (8,00,000/-) from all sources are eligible to apply for the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme.
- The student must be pursuing regular courses from renowned educational institutions and not correspondence/ distance mode.
- The student must not be availing any other scholarship scheme.
- All the students of the general and reserved category who fulfill the above eligibility criterion are eligible to apply for the scholarship scheme.
- SC will get a 15% reservation.
- ST will get a 7.5% reservation.
- Other Backward Classes will get 27% reservation
- Physically Handicapped candidates will get a 5% reservation.
- Valid email id
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Bank passbook
- Aadhaar card number
- Parental income certificate
- Valid mobile number
How to Apply for Central Sector Scholarship 2019-20
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is given below.
- Then read the notification carefully and hit on them to hit on the “Apply Online” link and fill the application form correctly and upload documents if required.
- Take the hard copy of the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students Application Form.
- Fill the application form and attached all the required documents.
Apply Online:- Click Here