Combined Counselling Board released the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2020. In this scholarship, those candidates apply who must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class and Graduation Degree from a recognized board or institutions. The Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2020 is in the process to announce shortly by Combined Counselling Board… Forgetting additional details, contenders can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further details.
The main purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support to students who are financially weak. So this is a golden opportunity for those students who are interested in higher study after the completion of class 10th and 12th. So fill the application form before the last date of the application form.
- Applicants must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class and Graduation Degree from a recognized board or institutions.
Essential Documents Required
- 10th, 12th or Graduation mark Sheet.
- The student must have a Bank Account number & detailed account information.
- Two recent passport size photograph.
Benefits of Scholarship
- The selected candidates will be rewarded with the full-wave off in the tuition fee of the course fee.
- As a reward of the scholarship, the applicants will receive financial support of up to 1 lac to 4 lac as per the courses they applied for.
How to apply for the Combined Counselling Board Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official Website of the department that is www.ccbnic.in.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” link
- Select your state.
- Read matters carefully.
- Apply Online and take the print out of Application Receipt.
- Attend the counselling process.
- Select your choice college from the colleges’ list of CCB.
Inform your admission to CCB scholarship department by calling/whatsup/SMS on mobile number- 6202601616. You must save this number for any further assistance.
Apply Online:– Click Here