The Department of Minority Welfare, Government of Kerala has released the Mother Teresa Scholarship 2020 Application Form for all the minority students who are studying in nursing diploma / paramedical courses. The main objective of the foundation is to support the hardworking students who need financial aid to complete their studies. So this is a golden opportunity for those students who want the scholarship to complete their higher study can apply for this scholarship. So don’t miss this opportunity and apply online before the last date of the application form and fill the application form.
- Shortlisted applicants will get INR 15,000 P/A for their individual courses.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
- The applicants belong to minorities like (Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsis, Jains).
- The applicant must have secured admission in the merit list for applying the nursing diploma / paramedical courses.
- The Parent’s income must be less than 8 lakh.
- Applicants should be the resident of Kerala.
Note 50 % of the scholarship scheme is kept for the girls.
- Photocopy of the registration with photo pasted on it.
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Mark Sheet.
- Photocopy of allotment memo.
- Photocopy Aadhaar Card/ NPR card.
- Photocopy Nativity Certificate.
- Photocopy first page of a Pass Book.
- Photocopy Community/ Minority certificate.
- Income Certificate Photo State
- Non-creamy layer Certificate.
- Photocopy of Ration Card.
How to Apply for Mother Teresa Scholarship 2020
- First, Go to the official website of the department that is cescholarship.kerala.gov.in/
- Then register your name through the link which is mention bottom of the page
- After that fill the application form with all the essential details
- Submit the form carefully.
Apply Online:– Click Here