Rail India Technical and Economical Service released the RITES Recruitment 2020 Application Form. RITES invites online application from any graduates in relevant discipline for the position of Manager/ Deputy General Manager/ Jt. General Manager (Civil), Manager (Civil), etc. As per the RITES recruitment, 2020 notification 14 vacancies are allocated for the mentioned posts. Interested candidates may apply from the date of 06.02.2020 to 05.03.2020 till 05.00 pm. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want jobs in Rail India Technical and Economical Service. So do not miss this golden opportunity and apply for this job before the last date of the application form.
According to the RITES Recruitment 2020 notification, this appointment is purely on tenure basis for the period of 05 years. PSU candidates should provide the NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the appropriate authority. RITES recruitment 2020, prescribed an application format which is available on the notification page. Applicants have to download and take a print out of application then filled with mandatory particulars as RITES prescribed format. Contenders should send their application with required documents and CV to prescribed addresses in the RITES recruitment notification.
- Starting date for submission to apply:- 06.02.2020
- The last date for submission to apply:- 05.03.2020 till 05.00 pm
- Official Website:- www.rites.com
Must See:– Mother Teresa Scholarship 2020 Apply Online
- Any Graduation in relevant discipline or its equivalent from recognized University.
- Visit and verify official recruitment notification of RITES 2020.
- For General Manager (Electrical): Maximum 58 years.
- Check advertisement of RITES for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for the Job
- Educational Qualification,
- Evaluation of CV,
- Length of Service,
- Previous Work Experience,
- Domain Knowledge,
- APRs, D& AR, and Vigilance record,
- Potential/ Over suitability of the candidate to requirements.
- Check official recruitment notification of Rail India Technical and Economic Service 2020.
How to Apply for RITES Recruitment 2020
- First, Go to the official website of the department RITES (www.rites.com).
- Click “Career>Vacancies”, then you may view the list of the RITES recruitment notification.
- Select and read the required notification thoroughly and then apply.
- Application Online Registration links are available on the “Careers”.
- Click and apply for your desired RITES designation.
- Applicants have to ensure the given details in the application, before submission.
Apply Online:- Click Here