Dadra and Nagar Haveli Staff Selection Board has released the DNH SSB Recruitment 2020 for the recruitment DNHSSB/2019-20/18, DNHSSB/2019-20/19, DNHSSB/2019-20/20 of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Assistant Teacher (High School) / Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Asstt. Teacher, etc at 323 posts. All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form which is 24 February 2020 (Extended Date to 16 March 2020). This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the field of the private sector.
Must See:- NHAI Manager Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the submission of the application form. Other details about this Jobs 2020, DNH SSB Recruitment 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- Candidates should have 12th Class, Graduate, Post Graduate (PG).
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 25 January 2020.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24 February 2020(Extended Date to 16 March 2020).
Also See:- ZSI Recruitment 2020 Available Apply Online
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Pay Scale Rs.47000/- to 151100 per month.
- Assistant Teacher (High School) / Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) pay scale Rs.47600 to Rs.142400 per month.
- Assistant Teacher (Primary/Upper Primary Schools) Pay Scale Rs.35400 to 112400 Per Month.
How To Apply for DNH SSB Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department which is http://dnh.nic.in/
- After that go to the career section and click on apply online.
- After that notification page will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form and click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here