Govt’s job portal is listing newly announced teaching job posts in Delhi Govt Schools (EDUDEL Recruitment 2020). Directorate of Education Delhi has announced Subject Specific Resource Persons Vacancy 158 Posts at SCERT. EduDel Subject Specific Resource Person Online Apply Form by 27.01.2020. Check all updates of EduDel PGT SSRP Vacancy 2020 Notification for 158 Posts. SCERT Education online process will be starting on 13.01.2020. Aspirants who met desirable EDUDEL Delhi eligibility those candidates can apply to this recruitment before the last date 27.01.2020.
Applicants must hold PG Degree Graduate with B.Ed and the age limit should be 45 years. Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of teaching experience. SCERT will recruit the aspirants for the personal interviews. The Directorate is responsible for the secondary and senior secondary levels of education. Presently, there are two thousand four hundred schools under the control of Delhi Directorate of Education and more than one lakh fifty thousand students are studying in these schools.
Details of SCERT SSRP Recruitment 2020:
- Job Name: Subject Specific Resource Person
- Salary: Rs.50798
- Total Vacancy: 157
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 13 January 2020
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 27 January 2020
- Official website: www.edudel.nic.in
EDUDEL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
- As per the SCERT Delhi notification, overall 150 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Subject wise vacancy details are given below-
Eligibility Criteria for this Job:
- Aspirants should have completed PG Degree Graduate with B.Edfrom recognized university.
- Check the notification status for educational qualification.
Age Limit for this Job:
- The age limit should be45 years.
- SCERT will recruit the aspirants on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply for This Job:
- first, Go to the official website of the department edudel.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitments” to find the advertisement “Hiring of Subject-Specific Resource Persons on Contract Basis in SCERT”, click on this advertisement.
- After that Notification will be open, read the notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and fill the application form.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here