Genpact Recruitment 2022 HR Manager is now online so all the interested candidates can apply for this job. Genpact hiring freshers for the post HR Manager. A student from Any discipline can apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Also See:- Motorola Software Engineer 2022 Apply Online
Genpact Recruitment 2022 HR:
|Post Name||HR Manager|
- Responsible for HR operations, Employee Relations, and Business HR teams.
- Promote alignment and collaboration across the organization, driving synergy and perspective, demonstrating the common processes and consistent messaging.
- Coach individual managers on growing management capabilities.
- Understand the business and its challenges to help address the organization and peoples’ ask
- Assist with the change process as the company meets the challenges of hyper-growth and the need to scale
- Partner with expertise centers to tackle business problems and to the executive on corporate-wide talent initiatives
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes
- Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies, actions comply with Statutory regulations by government / non-government bodies. Manage, Own and Maintain all communication and records required for Statutory compliances
- Own/formulate HR policies and directives and ensure smooth implementation across the firm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas, especially employee relations and change management
- Comfortable and thrive in an ambiguous, high growth, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward
- MBA from the premier institute is an advantage
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment and work independently
- Ability to manage multiple complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Ability to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
Apply Online:- Click Here