G.P. Birla Education Foundation has released the GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2020 online application form for WB Meritorious Students. If you are also an eligible candidate then don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date.
If you are also one of them who have passed class XII examination and have secured 80% marks or more from State Board or 85% or more from Central Board and need financial aid then fill GP Birla Scholarship Application Form 2020 through the link which is mention below.
The scheme directly targets the poor and the SC/ ST/ OBC and the women of the state. All the documents of the candidates shall be available at the time of application filing. The documents would be scanned and save while the form is being filled. All the students of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation are eligible to apply for the GP Birla Scholarship.
Nearly 100 scholarships are awarded to meritorious students of West Bengal every year. The scholarship scheme aims to support the students in need of financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria for the GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2020
- be a merit student from West Bengal.
- have passed class XII examination either with a score of 80% or more from the State Board, or 85% or more from the Central Board and whose family income is less than INR 3,00,000 per year.
- have passed class XII examination either with 95% or more from State Board, or 97% or more from the Central Board for the maximum family income criteria to be relaxed in certain cases at the discretion of the Trustees.
- have secured rank in the top 15000 in AIEEE/ JEE/ AIPMT Examinations.
Note:- The last date of application form is July 15, 2020.
How to Apply for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2020
- First of all, go to the official website of the departments and download the application form which is http://www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com/download.html.
- After that fill the application form carefully and attached all the required documents.
- A completed copy of the application form attested by the Head of the Institution from which the Student has passed Class XII or where he has taken admission.
- Proof of admission (if admission has been taken) at a university or college in which the applicant shall pursue higher studies.
- Copy of academic certificates and grade reports for the last examination.
- Copy of other certificates for extracurricular achievements.
- For income proof either a copy of Form 16 or Salary Certificate.
- The completed Application Form along with the required attachments should reach the address; G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali, Avenue, Kolkata – 700019
Apply Online:- Click Here
- Address: Chetan Agarwal, G.P. Birla Educational Foundation, 78, Syed Amir Ali Avenue, Kolkata-700019
- Phone Number: +91 8479915170
- Email ID: email@example.com