Nikon India Private Limited has released the Nikon Scholarship 2020 Program online application form. to financially support students from the underprivileged section of the society to pursue the photography-related course.
So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial supports to the week students. Through this editorial, you will get the complete information on Nikon 2020 Scholarship Online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, candidates list, and much more.
- Open for those students who pursuing the photography-related course with duration 3 months or more.
- The students must be passed class 12th.
- Students must have passed 12th Class and in the 1st or 2nd year of graduation and the annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
Essential Documents required
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
Scholarship Amount: Students can receive a scholarship up to INR 1 lakh.
How to Apply for Nikon Scholarship 2020
- first of all, go to the official website of the department.
- After that, press on the online application form link
- Register yourself on it if not already registered
- Login to your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- Hit on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Press on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Apply Online:- Click Here