Einstein Public School, Uttar Pradesh has released the Grameen Pratibha Khoji Pariksha 2020 for all students who are studying in 05th and 08th Class. So all the eligible and interested candidates can apply for this scholarship before the last date of the application form which is given below. And written examination will be conducted on 29th March 2020. For more extra details, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these jobs before the last date of the application form. Other details about this Grameen Pratibha Khoji Pariksha 2020 like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below-
- The scholarship is eligible for candidates pursuing their Class 8.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
As per the latest news, the organization will select the students on the basis of their performance in written test and overall academic record and financial status of the parents. The top ten performers in the exam will get INR 500 per month for up to two years.
Mr. Manoj Kumar Ojha, Programme Coordinator
Einstein Public School
Lalganj, Ajhara Pratapgarh
Uttar Pradesh 230136
How to Apply for Grameen Pratibha Khoji Pariksha 2020
- First of all, applicants need to visit the official website of the department which is http://www.einsteinpublicschool.edu.in/scholarship/register_gpkp2020.php
- Then register for the scholarship after reading the scholarship instruction.
- Once register, log in using registered email id and a one-time password that candidates will receive on their registered email id.
- After that fill the application form carefully.
- And at last click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online:– Click Here