HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited released the HDFC Life Recruitment 2020. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the application form the below-given link. This is a golden opportunity for those students who want to make their career in the banking field (private sector). HDFC Life hiring the aspirants for the urgent positions in Associate Manager Product, Deputy Manager Strategic Alliance, Manager Ecosystem, PGDI, Manager-Robotics-Voice BOT, Manager Product, Senior Manager- Lifeasia Production Support, Senior Digital Marketing & PGPLI, etc. Eligible applicants apply now HDFC Life Recruitment Jobs at their career page of HDFC Life.
All the other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below. HDFC Life may conduct various HR Interviews for the selection of suitable aspirants for above-said positions. Applicants who have selected in the HDFC Life Insurance interview will be appointed at Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Mumbai.
Essential Qualifications of HDFC Life Recruitment 2020
- HDFC Life Insurance Currently has many numbers of openings at Mumbai & Kolkata post wise details are given in the HDFC Life Careers.
- Aspirants must be qualified in B Tech/BE/ BSC/ MCA/M Tech/ MBA/PGDM in any specialization are eligible.
HDFC Life Recruitment Process
- HDFC Life may conduct the Aptitude Test and HR Interview for the selection of suitable candidates.
How to Apply for HDFC Life Latest Jobs 2020:
- First, go to the official website of the HDFC Life Insurance careers web portal i.e., the official website “https://www.hdfclife.com“.
- Find and select “Careers” from the home page under About HDFC Life.
- Then click on “Current Openings” and read the above-said job advertisement clearly.
- Once you are satisfied with their eligibility criteria, click on “Apply“.
- After reading the notification fill the application form carefully.
- Finally, upload your resume and submit your application.
- After fill, the application form clicks on the submit button for the submission.
Apply Online:- Click Here