The Indian Council for Cultural Relations is in the process to activate the ICCR Scholarship 2020 Online Application form under the General Scholarships Scheme-(GSS) on behalf of the Ministry of External Affairs. The main objectives of this scholarship to provide financial supports to the students, so don’t miss this golden opportunity and fill the application form before the last date of the application form through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
If you are also one of them who are eligible for this scholarship then follow all the important instructions and procedures to apply online for ICCR Scholarship 2020 and fill application form accurately according to eligibility criteria and attach all essential documents with recent passport size photographs.
Eligibility Criteria for ICCR Scholarship 2020
- Students applying for doctoral/ post-doctoral courses should include a synopsis of the proposed area of research.
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/ audio cassettes of their recorded performances.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of English.
- ICCR will not entertain applications that are sent to ICCR directly by the students or which are sent by local Embassies/High Commissions in New Delhi.
- Priority will be given to students who have never studied in India before.
- No application will be accepted for admission to courses in MBBS/MD or Dentistry/Nursing.
Number of Scholarships: 900
ICCR Scholarship Amount
UG: Rs. 5500/-
PG: Rs. 6000/-
M.phil / Ph.d :Rs. 7000/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 7500/-
House Rent Allowance
In Grade 1 cities: Rs. 5000/-
In Other Cities: Rs. 4500/-
Bachelor’s Degree: Rs. 5000/-
Masters Degree: Rs. 7000/-
M.phil / Ph.d :Rs. 12500/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 15500/-
Thesis And Dissertation Expenses
Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 10000/-
For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other course :Rs. 7000/-
- Xerox copies of
- All educational certificates
- Photostat of passport.
- NID card (If any).
- Affix six additional recent passport size photographs with the name written on the photographs
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances
How to Apply for ICCR Scholarship 2020
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- After that visit the official website of the department www.iccr.gov.in.
- Detailed guidelines on the process of applying for ICCR Scholarships online on the A2A Portal and procedure and norms governing the same is given on the www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in
- Students must read instructions and apply through the same website and no hard copy of the application form is required at the Mission.
Apply Online:- Click Here