Apply online for IICB Recruitment 2020 for Technical Assistant, Bioimaging Technician, Senior Technician, Project Scientist, Research Associate, Project Assistant, JRF, SRF, Research Associate, Technical Assistant, Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Scientist, etc. This news is updated on 17 February 2020 through ReGyan. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job. So go to the official website of the department and fill the application form before the last date of application form through the below-given link. Indian Institute of Chemical Biology IICB Recruitment provides a challenging Platform for Graduates, Freshers, and experienced candidates.
Must See:- HDFC Scholarship 2020 Available Apply Online
AT the time of the interview original and attested copies of Matriculation Certificate in support of DOB(Date of Birth), Degree/ Diploma certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Mark sheets, Experience certificate, recent passport size photograph, and relevant documents are required. The type of questions that are asked in the technical interview round differs from one position to another. Those who are applying for technical jobs would not have the same set of questions asked in the interview as that of the ones who are applying for non-technical jobs in IICB Recruitment.
- For Junior Research Fellow: NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) examination qualified candidates or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR-JRF Fellows having an independent fellowship with M.Sc degree in Chemistry / Biology. Students in their final year of M.Sc may also apply, provided they fulfill other qualifications.
- For Project Assistant-II: Sc in Biotechnology with a minimum of 55% marks.
- For Project Assistant III: M.Sc in Life Sciences with minimum 55% marks.
- For more details about it check the IICB recruitment 2020 notification.
How to Apply for IICB Recruitment 2020
- First, go to the official website of the department IICB (www.iicb.res.in).
- After that go to the career section which is on the homepage of the website and click on the Apply.
- After that, the notification will be open, read the notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Application link also available in the IICB official notification.
- Applicants should register their required mandatory particulars in the application form.
- Applicants have to submit their application with required documents.
- And at last click on the submit button for the submission of the application form.
Apply Online and Official Notification:– Click Here